Friday, 22 August 2014

Register : Lovely Criminal

Hello cuties !

It's D.I.Y TIME .... Again !


I guess you didn't see that coming ? Well for this D.I.Y we gonna transform a boring register to a cute and girly register. All your classmates gonna love it AND it's easy, simple and not expensive at all !


I got inspired by the letter that the criminal send to the victime in movies, you know this kind of scary letter !

BUT 

It would be great if we transform this idea into a girly notebook !

 You will need : 

- A register or a notebook with black cover ( Warning : This D.I.Y won't work on plastic covers )


- Some magasins especially the girly one 


- Scissors 

-  Liquide Glue

Let's get started : 

Step one 
- Draw differents squares in differents shape in the magasins and cut them and find an appropriate design on the register 
 for me i cut 2 small pieces and 2 normal one and 2 big one.





Step 2
 - Start to search for letter on the magasins and cut the one that pleased you so that you can create your name or the name of the suject !

I choosed writing : Notebook

Step 3

- Glue everything on the notebook  and let it dry ! You can place something heavy on it to make sure that everything gonna be glued !




The result 










How do you find my D.I.Y ? EASY , right ? 
If you try it , send the pictures using #BackToSchoolWithOuej on Twitter or blog me this on Tumblr !
Also let me know in the comment below : What do you think about this notebook ? 

With love,
Ouej 

P.S : Don't use those pictures without my permission !

3 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog.. you're very creative.. keep it up..

    www.aucourantprincess.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages