Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Chills outside

FALL , FALL , FALL

I'm obssesed with FALL ? 

I know I haven't done a Style Post since a very very very long time. 

I'm here to catch up !
I will propose to you a comfy , yet stylish and assertive look. 







How to achieve this look

Cropped sweater (Stradivarius)
Basic Tank Top ( Stradiarius)
Very comfy Jeans (Kiabi)
Low Heels Boots (Marwa)





+ Try to do a gradient of colors. The color of the top should be a shade lighter than the one on the bottom ,but still in the same basic color ( ex :here Blue )



* I love this Jean , I feel like it's a formal pyjama



+ If you are a petite girl like me, try to choose a horizental motif of the jean. That would give a llusion of long legs.


+ These boots give some personality to the outfit because they are formal.


+ Perfect weather for this outfit : 14° to 20°


I hope that you loved this post. How do you find this outfit ? Would you wear it ? Let me your impression on the comment section.

With love,
Ouej


P.S : DO NOT USE THOSE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION 



8 comments:

  1. Great outfit and post, Ouej! I love how comfy and casual you look- those boots spice things up nicely and I love the pants.

    xo
    Ash
    http://www.vogueanatomy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you !! The boots really add a little something

      Delete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages