Thursday, 30 October 2014

D.I.Y Glitter Jar + D.I.Y Fall Frame

Always in out Fall Spirit 

"DormDeco Series"

I suggest to you 2 D.I.Y ,and they are self-explanatory

First D.I.Y : Glitter Jar 





You will need


- An empty Jar


- 2 Colors of Decorative Germs 



Step 1 : Add the first color of your decorative germs as a base



Step 2 : Add the second color and tip up your jar with the decorative germs inside like so


Step 3 : Add the other color and carry on until you are happy with the result 



The result :
 A jar with a zebra pattern.


+Tips : You can store your pencils or make up brushes here !



Second D.I.Y : Fall Frame 

You will need :

- Printed pictures of autumn leaves

- Basic Frame

- A glue


Process :
Step 1 : Cut the shape of the leaves.

Step 2 : Glue the leaves in the edges of the frame.

 

The Final Result : 




+ I just did the corners but you are free t do whatever your heart desire.


That's all for the D.I.Ys ! It's easy to do and that's will be the last D.I.Y of October ... :( 
Don't forget to send me your recreations of those D.I.Ys using the hashtag #FallDecoWithOuej

With love,
Ouej


P.S : DO NOT USE THOSE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages