Thursday, 13 November 2014

Good girls are bad girls

Good Girls are Bad Girls


It is hard to rock a "Good Girl" Style whitout falling in the "Fragile Girl" stereotype ,yet I think that this outfit is perfect for those who like to ROCK the "good girl" style and still have attitude.




Let's get started !


How to achieve this look :


 - Bleu Skinny Jean : The must ( Pimkie)
-  Black Combat Boots : Ready to fight (Kiabi)
-  Parka : What .... it's autumn ?! ( Springfield )
- Long Shirt  : Smart (Pimkie)
- Cropped Knitted Sweater : Stay Cosy (Stradivarius)




Me being me
Please don't ask ! I have no clue about what I'm doing !

Looking so out of space




When "Good girl" did something BAD !!
+ The long shirt with the skinny jean really flatter the silhouette.


+ I like the pattern inside the parka



+ Cute bandana bought from a korean sale. You can find it here
Cutie pin-up !


+ I have the impression that fur in the cap really helps give an illusion of a voluminous hair and a slimmer face = you will look more innocent



That's all for this look. I hope that some of you got inspired ! If you did an similar outfit , don't forget to send me the pictures via the hashtag  #FallWithOuej

With love,

Ouej

P.S : Do not use those pictures without my permission 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this look and it's perfect for fall. Great job.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages