Saturday, 24 January 2015

D.I.Y Dream Light Board "The New York Dream"

Hey lovelies,

I'm coming with a new D.I.Y  to decorate your dorm room this semestre and recycle the christmas lights.



"THE DREAM BOARD"

Let's get started


You will need :


- Paint

- Sponge

- A picture
- Chrismas lights
- Patafix
- Cardboard surface shaped as a rectangle


- Double sided tape
- Scissors

PROCESS : 


Paint the cardboard using the sponge.


After it dries, stick the picture in the middle.



Cut holes in the surface of the cardboard


insert the light bulbs in the holes , make sure it is fixed with the patafix.




Use the double sided tape in the back of the cables. 

Press everything against the wall to make it stick.



THE RESULT :

























I hope you liked this post. If you want me to do more DIY posts let me know in the comment below. Don't forget to tweet me YOUR version of this D.I.Y !

With lot of love, 

Ouej


P.S : DO NOT USE THIS PICTURE WITHOUT PERMISSION 

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to your fantastic Article about Dream, so awesome all Article about Dream. Some days ago I have gotten and this related site and here has many only support. If you need also more information please see below link.
    dremboard

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages