Saturday, 9 May 2015

Updated

Welcome,


     You've noticed that it's been a while since I last posted something in my blog. I wrote a little post to apologize without giving additional informations about the real reason behind the fact that I "lost my muse"

   When I first started this blog, it was a way for me to know a little bit more about myself , but at the same time share this part of myself with you, reader.
    However, it didn't go as planned. In an attempt to make my audience grow I started writing what I would qualify as bad quality posts, just for the sake to write. I felt like I had no emotions and no content. That's the main reason why I stopped.

   Now, I want to redirect this blog in a way that it's going to show ME. My posts are going to be differents (or not ). One thing for sure, I'm not going to write things just to WRITE, and  keeping up with this blog won't feel like an assignement anymore.


With love,

Ouej







2 comments:

  1. hi ouej, it's your blog you can write whatever you want, plus I don't find any post of yours "bad quality", I always read your posts, always excited when I find that you published a new one, I wish you good luck and never quit writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meriem,

      First of all, thank you soo much for this comment. I really love the fact that my bog can make someone's day better. Don't worry ! I'll never quit writing for you guys.
      However, I just want to change a little bit and redirect the blog in a way that I would enjoy it and be satisfied with it.

      By the way, I love your blog too.

      With love, Ouej

      Delete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages