Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Bohemian Soul


Welcome Back,

I love to define myself as a bohemian soul. This following outfit is telling it all



Fashion is for me is a tool to express myself, and exhibit this part of my personality in my clothes.  Trends of Summer Fashion 2015 are all about denim, and western/ Boho looks.



 This outfit is perfect for different situations: when you’re travelling, when you’re lounging with friends, when you’re shopping …..




 It’s nonchalant, but still has a caractere to it.

How to achieve this look:

-          Molding tee-shirt with a bright color


-          Pants with folkloric patterns (From a Souk in Rabat)

-          Sandals (From a Bazar in Marrakech )


This outfit scream “’I’m a dreamer !”. What this outfit needs is an adequate accessory, I’m thinking about feathers and colors.



Don’t hesitate to send me recreation of this outfit, I’ll be glad to take a look at yours.

With love,


Ouej 


P.S : DO NOT USE THOSE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages