Wednesday, 1 July 2015

A Place for Craft Lovers in Morocco (Rabat)

Welcome back,

Today's post is a about a place that you should totally visit if you love to craft. As you may have noticed, I'm a huge D.I.Y lover. If you are moroccan, you know the struggle of living in a place where crafting isn't the speciality of the locals. But I know a place ...






So you may ask where do I get all the essentials that a D.I.Y adept needs.

Well, many big cities in morocco do have a store called "Virgin Megastore" . You'll find a crafting section with paints, brushes, special glue, notebooks....

However, I discovered another store for art/graphic/designer students in Rabat.
When I first entered this place, I got this feeling that I was finally home.

I felt like a fish in the sea.

It was like I discovered the cavern of Ali Baba and I was surrounded by all this beautiful items.



























Name: Fortin Select

Adress : 5, rue Dimachk (Damas) Rabat



With love

Ouej

N.B : I would like to apologize for the quality of the pictures. The discovery of the place was a coincidence and I only had a phone to take pictures.









1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing the pictures! My friends have just recommended me this place and I'm planning to visit tomorrow. Just wondering if you know the store hours...or most importantly, if they close in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages