Thursday, 23 July 2015

I'm Not a Blogger

Welcome,

Lately, I've been fascinated by a hot topic "Gender Fludity". It inspired me to create mutiple look that (I think) can be pulled off by both girls and boys.


Let's get the look !



 I love to wear something casual but still fancy in a certain way. Some may describe it as masculine wear , but I'd rather call it universal fashion.

Totally wearable for a boy. It's just a combo of a Tee, a pants and shoes.



You'll need : 


- Fancy nude pants (Stradivarius)

Needs to be ironed



En pointe

- Graphic Tee 

Ironic Tee ( because I'm a blogger , get it ? )

-  Hat (Stradivarius)


Result : 




 Behind The Scenes : 


Me complaining about how hot it is
With lot of love, 

Ouej


P.S : DO NOT USE THOSE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages