Sunday, 9 August 2015

Day 3 : Italian Adventure : Heading to Florence

Welcome back,

From Venice to Florence 




After the quiet city of romance and ice cream, together we are heading to Florence city known for cultural enlightement.



The travel from Venice to Florence took 4 hours and I stopped in Bologna city of the bolognese sauce.

After reaxing for a couple of hours in my hotel, I went out to discover the city.




I quickly got lost and carried on walking  until I found myself in front of a enormous church. It was breathtaking .

Church Santa Maria Del Fiore 










Ponte Vecchio 

Locals told me that I must see Ponte Vecchio as the sunset because the ambiance there is amazing. Indeed, you find streets musicians playing while lovers dance.




Ponte Vecchio at the sunset

With love, 

Ouej

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages