Friday, 28 August 2015

Modern Days Gypsy

Welcome back,


I took the chance to have an amazing background in Italy to take for you some awesome #OOTD outfits.




Here is one of my favorite, it will allow you to spice up your outfit and transform it into a poetic bohemian outfit for a modern day gypsy.

To recreat this loook you'll need : 


- Flare jeans 
- High heels platforms
- Basic Tee-shirt
- Kimono with Fringes 


The kimono is really a statement piece that adds grace to your mouvements







Add a little of a bohemian touch by braiding a chunk of your hair


BLOOPERS 

WHUUT AM I DOING ?

I hope you found that post interesting. If you recreate this outfit, don't hesitate to share it with me.

With lot of love, 

Ouej


P.S : DO NOT USE THOSE PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages