Saturday, 10 October 2015

A place to Visit : Melrose Vintage

Welcome back, 

A Place To Visit : Melrose Vintage 


While getting lost in the streets of Florence, I noticed a beautiful place : A thrift shop called Melrose Vintage 

It's a cool place that I loved as I cannot seem to find a decent thrift shop in Morocco. 


To be honest, it was kind of expensive for a thrift Shop ( I got a used hat for 20 euros !!!!), but I loved the set up and the shop assistant so I bought two items ( Good marketing skills ).

Let me share with you the magic of this place for all you boho lovers !!













Adress :  
Via de' Ginori 18


50129 Florence

Italy


Sorry for this weird non conventional article, but I just wanted to share with you all (especially italians from Florence) this beautiful place that inspired me. 

I'll pin that store in my deco-inspiration board on Pintrest

With love,

Ouej

Disclaimer : This may look as sponsored article, IT IS NOT ! I'm not that famous to do these kidn of articles :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Stay awesome !

Pages