Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Chronicles of a 18 Years Old Morrocan Girl #1

Welcome back,
Chapter ONE : THE BEGINNING







I started this blog back then in the summer of 2013. It was an new self discovery experience, where I wanted to documente my life ( I forget easily everything in my life ) and know more about myself, also share a little bit of this journey with you.


I'm starting from the begining :

Hello,

I'm Ouej and I'm a 18 Years Old Moroccan Girl. Will this define anything about me ?
Probably not.

When I was young, I was in a very special primary school where the teachers taught us to love books. We had a subject that rely on analyzing paragraph from books. I remember this paragraph from the philosophical book "Le Monde de Sophie" where Sophie received an odd question "Who are you ?"


Are you a Last Name ?
Are you an Age ?
Are you a Nationality ?
Are you a Language ?
Are you a Degree ?
Are you an Adress ?
Are you a Religion ?
Are you an Ethinicity ?


The scaring truth is "I don't have a clue". Does it mean that I'm not going to try my best to know who I am by digging a little deeper ? NO !

I don't know what I'll discover about myself : gold or trash. But, (hell yes) I'm ready .....

Let's open up this book......





With love,


An Enthisiastic Ouej




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing !
Maybe I'll read it, maybe I don't care

Pages