Monday, 5 October 2015

The Tasty Mess 'CollegeStudentRecipes#9

Welcome back,

It's been a while since I posted one of THOSE weird recipes that I enjoy coming up with. Today, I'm going to share with you my recipe typically college-student -ish which is basically a (tasty) mix of all you got in your fridge.
I like to call it  : THE TASTY MESS


Let's get started !



The Ingredients : 

1 Potato
Mushrooms
Green Pepper
2 Eggs
Minced Meat
Oil

The process : 

1. Cut you potato like you want to make fries, and because I suck at explaining please refer to the pictures below.





2. Fry the potato .... pieces ?


3. Cut your mushrooms and you green pepper 


4. In a separate pan, cook it ( the mushrooms and the green pepper sliced) gently with the minced meat.


5. Now that your fries are ready, mix them in a bowl with eggs.


6. Add the mixture ( fries and eggs ) to the green pepper, mushrooms and minced meat.



7. Let it cook until it turns out to be something like that.


Final Result :




It may look weird, but it's tasty. My roomie agrees on this statment. You can add ketchup to it ! Feel free to add whatever you want.


With love, 

Ouej

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing !
Maybe I'll read it, maybe I don't care

Pages