Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Experiment On Youth - SHORT MOVIE-

Welcome back,


I made my first short movie. It's my first time shooting and my first time editing. I hope you're going to like it.


Synopsis : 

"Experiment on Youth" is a project on a global scale that aims to understand how young people think to manipulate them into consuming more. However, the footage of the project are leaked by an individual. A woman call her friend to tell her some news. Is she involved in the project "Experiment on Youth" ?

This short movie tries to show that being young is much more than the typical partying and avoiding responsibilities. Being young is also making choices, dealing with difficulties and trying to find a place of your own.

With love,

Oued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing !
Maybe I'll read it, maybe I don't care

Pages